IDA StringMiner™

Today, I’ll show off this IDA plug-in I made over a few months last summer. I ended up with basically an enhanced replacement for IDA Pro’s Strings window that understands many character set encodings (of the multi-byte foreign language kind, other then our ubiquitous friend ASCII), extracts ambiguous UTF-16 strings (real ones, using code pages […]

Updates to my plug-ins, QT work around for segment selector, something new.

IDA plug-in updates: Over the last month or so I’ve updated a lot of my plug-ins you can find HERE. Also released the source for Class Informer that people had asking for: IDA Multi-select segment dialog: I’ve fixed some bugs and made my customized multi-select IDA segment dialog work again. This where it allows […]